Celebrating 19 years of service to the CCTV industry
We stock 90% of everything we sell for immediate shipping!
Professional Video Surveillance Solutions and Support from people who know
B200 4 Channel PLC NVR Specifications Operations Manual
Simple To Use and Set Up - Cost Effective HD 1080P Digital Video Recorder
- Works with Compatiable In Line IP Cameras
- Transmission distance: up to 1500 Ft
- H.264, JPEG & AVI Compression
- Dual Stream for Online Viewing
- Up to 8 Terabytes of Storage
- Built for 24/7 surveillance
- AllFrame technology for better performance
- Designed to support up to 32 HD cameras
● 1/3“ Progressive Scan CMOS
● PLC HD1080P Video Output
● Adopt HD 1080P Technology
● 6mm Fixed Lens
● 42 Built in IR LEDs, (180 Ft. Night Vision)
● IEEE 1901 and Home Plug AV Compliant
● P2P Support, QR Code
Call (800) 487-8815... 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time
HAVE QUESTIONS? NEED HELP ENGINEERING AN INSTALLATION? CALL (800) 487-8815 WE CAN HELP
1 .Introduction of Power Line Network Surveillance kit
Power Line Network Camera referred electricity camera surveillance system is the high-speed power line carrier (PLC) technology and streaming video technology. This system consist of one or more camera
(each camera has a separate IP address) without the need for a separate laying of video cable and network cable. The system is available to connect monitoring through the LAN. DSL
2. Main features
1) Without laying video cable and network cable (also not necessary to add a wireless network router) as long as our products (electricity) can transmit video, audio, PTZ control signals.
2) The installation of a simple plug-and-play, 100V-240V power line will be able to work properly
3) Far transmission distance: up to 600 m.
4) Easy installation: Without the need for a professional technician, anyone can install by themselves.
5) Same video picture quality with HD network cameras
6) Less cables and less time for installation. Lower labor cost.
7) Same functions like HD network cameras.
3 .Package included
1 X 4CH PLC NVR (Disk not include);
4 X 1080P PLC cameras;
1 X Power Line;
1 X Mouse: